Sometimes I wish I could just burn
Explosion seems like a definitely possibility
Making amends with your mind,
Sometimes I wish I could just burn
And if I am the fire, would you be my spark?
No one ever knew a little sunshine could burn so hard
So here I am, in the borderline
Never in, never out
So I craved an angel to fall
I wanted to break your wall
So I suffered an implosion
Then I exploded, I’m a burning star
I’m kinda falling, into and over you
I have a trace of your fingers
That are ripping my shirt, they cover the fabric
They hold it together
They tear it apart
You shouldn’t think what you’re feeling
Into, and over, around, in between
Forever the pearl that swims in the sky
Navigating the sea, without the navigation map
By my side, I’ve known you forever
And we met yesterday
Yesterday seems a long time from today
And today is the day
I can’t speak, I can’t breathe
As I hold you in my words
I trap you in my warp remembrance
I remain yours
I know I can burn, I just need you to be my spark
viernes, 7 de setiembre de 2007
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario