Pretty girl
Pretty girl
Pretty girl is suffering
while he confesses everthing
pretty soon she'll figure out
you can never get him outta your head
its the way that he makes you cry
its the way that he's in your mind
its the way that he makes you fall in love
Its the way that he makes you feel
its the way that he kisses you
its the way that he makes you fall in love, love
viernes, 8 de abril de 2011
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)

3 comentarios:
Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor
Reaching for the phone 'cause
I can't fight it anymore
And I wonder if I
Ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time
It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone
And I need you now
Said I wouldn't call
But I've lost all control
And I need you now
And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now
Still waters run deep.
este, tal vez, si sea para mi.
Publicar un comentario